Changes to your enrolment
The MGSM Request to Enrol / Withdraw Form is used for requests to:
- Change the enrolled units within your program
- Withdraw from units after the class start date
2019 Hong Kong census dates
|Term 1 2019||18 January 2019|
|Term 2 2019||12 April 2019|
|Term 3 2019||5 July 2019|
|Term 4 2019||27 September 2019|
Important points when submitting a request to enrol / withdraw
- Enrolment requests to be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the commencement of the unit.
- Once your program has been determined, requests to change your chosen units will be deemed an unusual event and considered only in exceptional circumstances (i.e. transfer overseas, serious illness, injury or death of a close family member).
- Withdrawals from a class after the class start date must be accompanied by supporting documentation. It may be possible to withdraw without academic and/or financial penalty. A W grade will be recorded on your academic transcript.
- All requests for enrolment are subject to availability of classes.
- You will be advised by email (to your MQ email address) once your request has been actioned.
- Your request may affect your period of candidature and graduation.
- Your request may affect prerequisite requirements for subsequently enrolled units. For example, if you are enrolled in MGSM840 Accounting for Management and MGSM836 Investment Management, and request to withdraw from MGSM840, you will also be withdrawn from MGSM836.