If you wish to make a change to any aspect of your research program during candidature, you must complete the relevant HDRO Change of Candidature Form as listed below:
Change of program (COP)
- Addition/deletion of coursework units for the current year
- Change of attendance from full-time to part-time or vice versa
- Change of thesis title
- Withdrawal from the research program
Change of supervisor (SUP)
- Change of principal supervisor
- Addition or deletion of adjunct, associate, co-supervisor or acting supervisor
Extension of out-of-time candidature (EXTN)
- See the OOT Policy if you need to extend your candidature. This form is used to apply for an extension of candidature if you will not be submitting within the required time. This form must be submitted approximately 6 months prior to the end of candidature.
Leave of absence/suspension of award (LOA/SOA)
- To apply for maternity or sick leave
Notification of approved offsite research (OSR)
- To notify the university that MGSM has granted approval to conduct research overseas/offsite
MGSM Candidate forms
MGSM Candidate forms
MGSM Doctoral Candidate Funding Application Form to apply for Doctoral Candidate Funding.This new form has multiple sections and is separated by tabs. Please see below the description for each form. Please ensure you read the instructions on page one prior to completing the form:
- Tab 1. Funding Application Form - This must be completed for all funding applications.
- Tab 1.b Budget Template - This must be completed for all funding applications.
- Tab 2. Travel Approval Form – This form must be completed if you are travelling outside of Sydney
- Tab 2.b Travel Diary – This form is required for travel insurance purposes and must be completed if you are travelling outside of Sydney.
- Tab 3
- Tab 3.a Request for Per Diem- This form may be completed if you are travelling outside of Sydney and require a per diem to cover meals and incidentals.
- Tab 3.b Travel Advance – This form may be completed if you are travelling outside of Sydney (and have not requested a per diem) to request a cash advance prior to travel. You may only claim 85% of budgeted expenses. Original receipts must be retained and submitted along with form 4. Substantiation Request and Substantiation Appendix A on return from your trip.
- Tab 3.c Reimbursement Claim & Reimbursement Appendix A - to request reimbursement of expenses you have incurred. Must be accompanied by original receipts and proof of payment.
- Tab 4. Substantiation Request and Substantiation Appendix A – To substantiate a travel advance. Must be accompanied by original receipts. If original receipts are not provided to cover the full amount of travel advance received, the difference must be repaid to MGSM.
- MGSM Banking Authority Form to provide banking details for domestic bank accounts
- International Telegraphic Transfer Form to provide banking details for international bank accounts
- MGSM Business Card Application Form to request MGSM business cards
- MGSM Fee Payment Extension Request Form to request an extension or payment plan for paying your tuition fees