Possessing basic excel skills is crucially important to not only your postgraduate study but also in business.
You can access the Macquarie University Excel for Business Coursera Specialisation (Essentials, Intermediate 1 and 2 and Advanced) for free as a MGSM student. More information about how to sign up can be found here.
Core units requiring basic proficiency in excel include:
- MGSM840 Accounting for Management
- MGSM835 Financial Management
- Macquarie University Excel for Business Coursera specialisation (Essentials; Intermediate 1 and 2 and; Advanced)
- Introduction to excel workbook - step through the basics
- GCFlearnfree.org contains a number of learning modules and demonstration videos on excel basics
- Lynda.com is free for MGSM students. Log in with your OneID and search for excel
- MrExcel.com learning resources and user forums
- Exceljet Keyboard shortcuts for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft Excel help center