The following units all require foundational knowledge of numeracy:
- MGSM835 Financial Management;
- MGSM840 Accounting for Management;
- MGSM845 Economic Context of Management and;
- MGSM960 Information and Decision Analysis and;
- MGNT605 Business Process Management
The numeracy workshop, held in Sydney, at the beginning of every term, is aimed at those students who are not confident of their mathematical skills or simply want a refresher.
The Numeracy Centre
The Macquarie University Numeracy Centre provides support to students as they develop the mathematical knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed at university. Services include:
- A free drop in service
- Weekly workshops for some first year courses
- Preparatory and bridging courses at the beginning of each semester
- Online resources
See the Numeracy Centre website for opening times and further details.
The following slideshow can be cycled through 3 displays. Depending on screen reader and browser combination, they may present one at a time or all at once. The screen reader may also present the number of the current slide and a button to play or pause the slideshow. Additionally, when the slideshow has keyboard focus, the left and right arrow keys can be used to navigate through the slides.