Our Internship Program is where the academic educational experience comes alive.
The internship program is an opportunity for MBA students to gain work experience during their studies. The 10-week unit is both challenging and richly rewarding. It is an opportunity to put theory into practice, gain new skills, balance competing priorities and learn about a new business or industry first hand. View the Unit Guide.
At the completion of the project, students present the results of their findings to the sponsor’s Executive and/or Board. A written assessment of the project is also required by the academic supervisor for grading purposes.
- Project topic: Marketing
- Project: Commercialisation of a novel teleaudiology app to promote hearing healthcare
- Location: Sydney
- Academic supervisor: Peter Shi
- Term: 2
How to apply
- Complete this form or contact the Careers Team to discuss the internship projects in more detail.
- Interview and selection process with sponsoring organisation.
- On the basis that the student meets the sponsor’s selection criteria, they will be required to draw up a scoping document to include deliverables within specified timeframes. Much of the information provided is confidential and students are required to sign and abide by confidentiality agreements.
Students are usually placed into internships in their third or fourth and final term of study. The internship is an elective subject.
Note: Internship placements cannot be guaranteed.